Montane Alps 5 Section Treatment Table
Login For Dealer Pricing
The Montane Alps 5 Section from Chattanooga is available either with 2 wheels and 2 legs or with 4 wheels and with/without postural drainage. Hiqh quality upholstery and foam padding, silent operation, reliability and attention to ergonomic details are just some of the merits of this Chattanooga treatment table line. An integrated electronic height control switch with magnetic locking system and a special safety system in case of electrical short or actuator damage round out its impressive list of features.
The Montane Alps 5 Section treatment table from Chattanooga is available either with 2 wheels and 2 legs or with 4 wheels. It is also available with or without postural drainage – an electronically controlled actuator that can be activated from either side of the table to lift the patient.The table is available in navy blue, black and graphite grey upholstery color options. Uholstery is supplied by Vowalon, a leading German name in the industry. It is fire resistant, bio-compatible,scratch resistant and water resistant
Montane Alps 5 Section – Key Features
The high end Montane Alps 5 Section table comes with a rich selection of features, including:
- Dual foam layers, with a semi hard bottom foam pad and a soft top pad. This provides optimal resistance for the therapist during treatment as well as improved patient comfort.
- There is a nose slot with a filler plug for treatments requiring the patient to lie face down.
- The table comes with Chattanooga’s proprietary Hallotronic system. This comprises a magnetic switch that adjusts table height and a foot switch accessible from any position. There is also a control lever that supports the smooth movement of the foot switch.
- The table offers 100% silent height adjustment from 19″ to 40″ for easy patient transfer and therapist convenience.
- Minimal lateral movement when lifting the patient using the articulated boomerang HI/LO design.
- High quality gas springs facilitate smooth positional shifts with no patient disturbance.
- 4 wheel tables have 4 multi directional castors with a single central brake and lift system. This facilitates engagement/disengagement and table movement from one place to another.
- Adjustable foot plates on all four feet to ensure stability of the table even on non level surfaces.
- An integrated electronic height control switch with magnetic locking system, together with a special safety system in case of electrical short or actuator damage.
Montane Alps 5 Section – Dimensions & Articulations
Thehead section of the table can incline 40º above the horizontal and 70º below it. In addition, the end section can incline 85º above the horizontal. As mentioned earlier, the table is available with optional postural drainage.
The head, middle and end sections have lengths of 18″, 22″ and 40″ respectively.
Montane Alps 5 Section – Technical Specifications
- Mains Power: 120 V/60 Hz
- Standby consumption: 3.5 W
- Input: 120 V/1.9 A/ 60 Hz
- Weight: 242 lbs plus 66 lbs pallet when shipping
- Dimensions: 79″ x 27″ x19″-40″ (LxWxH)
- Shipping dimensions: 86″ x 35″ x 30″
- Lifting capacity: 330 lbs
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type B
- Safety Tests: Meets Directive 93 / 42 /EEC, Certified to CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2